iota Consulting BD
- Preparation of Fire Safety plan and Fire Safety Drawing for residential, commercial, and industrial buildings for clients.
- Preparation of design and drawing for Detection and Protection system as per FSCD, BNBC and NFPA standard/Code.
- To understand client needs for active and passive fire protection systems, including fire separation, means of egress, fire detection, and protection system, etc.
- To support the design team, in designing fire detection and protection system according to BNBC and applicable NFPA standards.
- To support the installation team to install Fire Detection System, and Fire Protection System.
- To liaise with local and international equipment suppliers and carry out the purchase of required systems.
- To manage project quality as per agreed quality level.
- Work at office
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) in MechanicalCivil Electrical Engineering
- 2 to 4 year(s)
- Age 20 to 35 years
- 4 years as Fire Safety Engineer in Alliance/Accord/NTPA or other similar organization where fire safety assessment and remediation is done as per national and international standards.
- Must have a good understanding of BNBC-2020 (Fire Safety Parts) and NFPA72, NFPA 13, NFPA 14, NFPA 20, NFPA 101, etc.
- Candidate must good on AUTOCAD and Design tools/Software.
- Ready to work under pressure.
Anywhere in Bangladesh
Compensation & Other Benefits
- T/A, Mobile bill
- Lunch Facilities: Full Subsidize