Integrated Development Foundation (IDF)
- The Sustainable Enterprise Project (SEP) project aims at promoting entrepreneurs who will be involved at different level of value chain of dairy products. Each entrepreneur involved in each level of value chain is expected to operate his/her business at sustainable level. The sustainability of milk chilling center and relevant business entities will be operational along with the animal health center: with close relationship with livestock service providers and Micro-Enterprises; as the target area is at peri-urban the rapid reach of milk and dairy product will ensure a good market opportunity for the Micro-Enterprises product addressing positive environment.
- The objective of SEP is to increase the adoption of environmentally sustainable practices by targeted micro-enterprises.The project prioritizes a selected number of polluting micro-enterprises business clusters and supports the expansion of innovative economic activities conducive to a more sustainable environment.
- The duties and responsibilities of the Finance cum Procurement Officer are as follows:
- Keep comprehensive knowledge on finance and procurement policy of the organization as well as the practice of GoB procedures;
- Prepare self planning for development of financial and procurement related works in align with project objectives;
- Accounts keeping with international standard and prepare weekly & monthly financial statements.
- Make all procurements and ensures compliance with Government Procurement Policies, negotiating rates, reviewing proposals, vendor selection and arrange issuance of work order.
- To maintain financial and projects related documents.
- Deal with the bank and keeping a track of funds flow and prepare monthly bank reconciliation.
- Maintain petty cash.
- Arrange Govt. VAT & Tax and deduction and deposit to the Government Treasury as per rules.
- Prepare financial statement, donor report and other required reports as per management demand and Audit requirement.
- To maintain strict confidentiality of information, documents and other internal and external communications.
- To carry out any other relevant tasks assigned by the IDF authority as and when necessary.
- Report to: Project Manager, SEP
- Work at office
- Master’s in Accounting/Finance from any public University.
- At least 2 year(s)
- Age at most 35 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Age at most 35 years. Management has the right to make exceptions based on qualifications.
- Professional and clear written and oral communication skills both in English & Bangla.
- Good command on MS-Office (MS word, Excel, Power Point etc.)
- Excellent networking, communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Strong Analytical and Report-writing skills.
- Ability to work effectively with people from diverse backgrounds
- Willingness to travel and work in remote areas for extended periods of time.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill, Tour allowance
- Festival Bonus: 2
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.