ASL SYSTEMS LIMITED
- ASL Systems Limited, an aviation technology company that specializes in Air Traffic Management (ATM) Operating procedures from Permit Issuances to aeronautical billing, with over 20 years` worth of experience in ATC communication services. ASL System has diversified into developing technologies through innovative software solutions.
- Job location : Nikunja – 2, Dhaka
- Recording the financial transactions, maintaining fixed assets register, monitoring of receivable and payable, ensure accurate TDS and VDS for each transaction.
- Proactively chasing A/R and new clients.
- Communicating with clients through email/telephone.
- Petty Cash management.
- Examining voucher/payment slips, statements, records, and memos to gather information.
- Ensure timely payment to vendors and make required coordination.
- Completes standard paperwork for all vouchers.
- Assist/collect quotations for procurement of logistics and services for meeting, training and workshops.
- Preparing graphical reports in excel & PowerPoint presentations.
- Prepares reports and preserves documentation pertaining to audits for internal record.
- Analyses audit results to determine methods for increasing profits and decreasing unnecessary costs.
- Makes recommendations for the best ways for a company to avoid fraud and reduce waste.
- Assesses best financial practices for an organization and makes relevant, informed suggestions.
- May work extra hours during busy audit seasons or to meet certain milestones
- Manages client assets according to investment preferences and goals.
- Prepares financial statements, business activity reports and forecasts.
- Develops, organizes and maintains client portfolios.
- Compiles and presents asset management reports to clients, supervisors and senior executives.
- Contributes to team efforts by accomplishing related tasks as needed.
- Honors/Masters in Finance/Accounting or relevant field.
- 1 to 2 year(s)
- Age 22 to 30 years
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s): Investment portfolio management, Accounting, Finance & related field
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Must be able to any finance related task assigned by Superior.
- Should have positive attitude to take on challenges for the organization goal.
- Should be punctual, sincere and devoted to responsibility.
- Should have strong skills in Microsoft Excel & PowerPoint.
- Should have good manners, attitude and convincing skills.