- HEED Bangladesh is Non-Government and non-political National Organization working in the field of Health, Education and Economic Development for more than 48 (forty-eight) years. The Organization invites applications from the suitable candidates for it`s C-19 Project (Covid, TB, HIV, Malaria) in Sylhet, Habigonj and Moulvibazar Districts under GFATM Project as a sub-recipient NGO of BRAC. Nature of job for Field Organizer is Contractual.
- • One Year Contractual Appointment (With Possibility of Extension)
- • Start Date- As soon as possible
- • Identify TB presumptive, organize sample collection center and ensure transportation of the collected sample to the nearest laboratories.
- • Ensure DOT of diagnosed TB patient
- • Encourage HIV testing among TB patient and high-risk population maintaining confidentiality
- • Massage dissemination and build community awareness related to TB, Malaria, HIV and Covid-19 (use of mask and encouraging for taking vaccine).
- • Refer to the nearest testing facility by identifying Covid-19 suspects and keep proper records in the register.
- • Ensure testing of Malaria suspects through RDT, treatment and follow up in the malaria endemic areas.
- • Identify close contact of TB patient (contact investigation), referral and ensure TPT among eligible
- • Regular follow up of Shasthya Shebika and community health worker.
- • Conduct refreshers training and distribute drugs for TB Patients.
- • Maintain regular coordination, communication, strengthen referral linkage with the different health care providers (formal and informal) and other stakeholders including government.
- • Keep records and reporting according to programmatic formats and registers
- • Prepare monthly work plan and implementing programmatic interventions accordingly.
- • Ensure the safety of team members from any harm, abuse, neglect, harassment and exploitation to achieve the programme’s goals on safeguarding implementation. Act as a key source of support, guidance and expertise on safeguarding for establishing a safe working environment.
- • Practice, promote and endorse the issues of safeguarding policy among team members and ensure the implementation of safeguarding standards in every course of action.
- • Follow the safeguarding reporting procedure in case any reportable incident takes place, encourage others to do so.
- Minimum Graduation in any discipline.
- At least 1 year(s)
- Age at most 35 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Ability to work independently and in a team.
- Ability to work with government field staffs.
- Good presentation & field reporting skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skill.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Maintain regular coordination with related stakeholders
- Assist in different monitoring visits.
- Ensure proper recording and reporting.
- Willingness to visit the field
Compensation & Other Benefits
- As per HEED Policy & Budget approval.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.