Liberty Knitwear Ltd.
- Managing design process from conception through to final styling.
- Conducting market research to identify new trends, fabrics and techniques, and seeking design inspiration.
- Collaborating with team members to select seasonal themes, make edits to line, and create new concepts.
- Sourcing and Selecting fabrics and trims.
- Creating production sketches for development packages.
- Collaborating with technical designer to ensure development packages are accurate.
- Reviewing product for style and fit during the presentation.
- Working with others in the design team to develop products to meet a brief
- Maintain close relationships with the marketing and merchandising team to create ranges for all customers.
- Analyze and clear understating of design from a technical perspective, i.e. producing patterns and technical specifications for designs
- Negotiating with customers suppliers
- Any other responsibility assigns by the management.
- Presenting story, mood, color boards, and samples to buyers.
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Fashion Design Technology, Bachelor of Arts (BA) in Fashion Studies
- BGMEA University of Fashion Technology,Shanto Mariam University of Creative Technology students will get preference
- Skills Required: Computer skill, Effective communication skills, Good presentation skill
- 2 to 3 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Adobe indesign, Adobe Photoshop/ Illustrator, Fashion Design, Graphics Design
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Age at least 27 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Experience to work with customer like bestseller, Celio, KIABI, other trendy customer will get preference