Nil Nagar Industries Limited
- We are looking to hire an experienced factory manager to supervise factory workers and ensure that factory targets are met. The incumbent needs to be regularly walking the factory floor to monitor the performance of factory staff, and ensure that all production orders are completed in a timely manner. The incumbent should also be able to enforce compliance with health and safety regulations to prevent accidents and injuries.
- To be successful as a factory manager, the incumbent should demonstrate outstanding problem-solving skills and resolve any issues that may derail production. Should have exceptional communication, management, and leadership skills to ensure that factory operations run smoothly.
- Developing and implementing innovative strategies to streamline factory operations.
- Screening, recruiting, and training new factory workers.
- Collaborating with quality control managers to establish and execute quality control processes.
- Ensuring that factory machinery is in good working order.
- Analyzing production data to identify and resolve any production issues.
- Preparing production reports and submitting them to key decision-makers.
- Regularly inspecting finished products to determine whether they meet established quality standards.
- Motivating factory workers to continually achieve factory targets.
- Work at office
- Bachelor degree in any discipline, Masters degree in any discipline
- Skills Required: Effective communication skills, Fire Safety Training, Health Safety and Environment, Team management
- At least 10 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Administration, Labor Law, Management, Production/ Operation Management
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Plastic/ Polymer Industry
- Age 35 to 50 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Proven experience in a managerial or supervisory role within a factory.
- Experience in production and inventory management as well as quality control.
- Sound knowledge of industry-specific factory equipment.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
- The ability to multitask.
- Outstanding time management skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong management and leadership skills.
- Effective communication skills.
Dhaka (South Keraniganj)
- Salary and other facilities will be based on the candidate`s specific criteria, like experience, skills, education, and training. There are scopes for development and improvement.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Festival Bonus: 2
- Accommodation near the factory location will be provided by the Company, free of cost. However, the meals are to be arranged by the mess members, and incumbents.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.