- This is a field position for those who love interaction with people in factories.
- The job provides opportunities for improvement of your knowledge and is available for those who want to build their career path.
- It is a full-time job!
Read More:_Executive – Planning & Production Control
- Manage the production capacity of the factories from booking, production planning up to shipment.
- Collect and analyze daily production figures and order status as compared to the Time & Action Plan, to confirm deliveries will be on track.
- Analyze the factory’s production process flow, its challenges, and propose possible solutions.
- Discuss and challenge the factory’s production plan, from knitting, dyeing, fabric finishing, All Over Prints, Placement Screen Printing, Embroidery, Cutting, Sewing, and Finishing.
- Ensure no unauthorized sub-contracting.
- Meet delivery on time and in full.
- Work at office
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA), Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Textile Technology
- Skills Required: Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel, Merchandising, Production Planning and Coordination
- 2 to 3 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Buying House, Garments Industry
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Age 26 to 28 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- A minimum of 2 years of work experience in a Composite RMG factory for Knits or, in a liaison office
- Fluent in English Communication both in Written and Spoken
- Experience in Production Planning department
- Experience in Merchandising can be considered
- Conversant with Production operations in textile and garment manufacturing.
- Ability to analyze Key Performance Indicators and monthly data.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks with shifting priorities.
Anywhere in Bangladesh
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill
- Festival Bonus: 2
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.