JMI Hospital Requisite Mfg. Ltd. (A sister concern of JMI Group)
- Timely analysis of microbial test of products.
- Raw and packaging material analysis as per requirement
- Microbial and Environmental Monitoring of Production facilities, water, air, floors, walls etc.
- Preparation of SOP and Qualification documents as per requirement.
- Skilled in laboratory instrument operation and maintenance.
- Perform routine qualification, validation and calibration of Microbiology test equipment’s.
- Bio-burden test of Medical Devices.
- To plan & monitor daily production activities according to the production schedules.
- To carryout routine production works in time to help smooth production & achieve target.
- To generate daily production report.
- To ensure Safety, Cleaning & House-keeping of the Production Floor as per SOPs.
- To supervise and train the junior colleagues.
- Work at office
- Master of Science (MSc) in Microbiology
- Skills Required: Computer skill, Good comunication skill, Should have capability to work under pressure
- 1 to 2 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- Freshers are also encouraged to apply.
Read More:_Executive, Microbiology
- Age 24 to 30 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill, Tour allowance, Provident fund, Weekly 2 holidays, Insurance
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- JMI Hospital Requisite Mfg. Ltd. offers excellent work environment, attractive compensation packages and performance based career progression