- Perform recruitment & selection process that includes job advertisement, CV screening, schedule job interviews, contact candidates as needed, competitive exam process, physical interviews, and conduct employee onboarding process.
- Manages the talent acquisition and retention process collaborates with departmental head to understand skills and competencies required for openings.
- Conduct background check, reference check, and verify identity before confirming employment of the candidate.
- Perform day-to-day HR operations as well as periodical and special assignments.
- Maintain and update the employee personal file.
- Conduct payroll activities, increment process, skill review, incentive, bonus, confirmation, promotion, and full & final settlement (F&FS).
- Prepare & maintain daily attendance reports, update leave database of employees.
- Developing and maintaining different HR & Corporate policies and procedures in the light of Labor Law & industry standard and practice.
- Review, modify or develop Job Descriptions as per the requirement of the organization.
- Managing Performance Management System (PMS) by setting and monitoring KRA & KPI, analyze individual performance, take necessary steps to rectify shortfall and improve efficiency of employees.
- Handling Disciplinary issues & procedures, grievances, employee relation issues as per law of the land.
- Assists to conduct competency analysis and succession planning of employees.
- Initiate employee’s professional development activities by TNA & DNA, curriculum & module development, arranging training, evaluation of the development process etc.
- Prepare employee engagement calendar and initiate various types of employee engagement activities as per the calendar.
- Maintenance and enhancement of existing software, provide support to the implementation of new software modules.
- Assist in change management & cultural transformation.
- Any other activities assigned by the HOD/Management.
Read More:_Executive – Human Resources
- Work at office
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) in HRM
- MBA in HRM and PGDHRM from BIM will be an added advantage.
- Graduates from reputed Public universities or Top Rated Private universities will get preference.
- Skills Required: Excellent operating skills over MS Office, Google Sheets
- Fluent in English (both speaking & writing) is a MUST
- Skills Required: Excellent operating skills over MS Office
- At most 2 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Airlines, HR Operations, HRIS
- Freshers are also encouraged to apply.
- Age 24 to 30 years
- MUST have good command over advanced MS Excel & MS PowerPoint
- Should be insightful about Labor Law
- Expert in HRIS Operation will be an added advantage
- Honest, ethical, dependable & Positive go-getter attitude
- Should be able to Work in a Team & Empathetic skills
- Proactive & able to work under pressure
- Communication and Strong interpersonal skills
- Being Analytical & Data-Driven
- Multitasking & Adaptability Skills.
- Cultural Awareness & Sensitivity