Economic Consortium Ltd.
- Execute all email and SMS campaigns, including building emails from templates and HTML, asset coordination, QA, and scheduling.
- Support various strategic programs via manual and triggered campaigns across the customer lifecycle including prospecting, win-back, nurturing, post-purchase, loyalty, retention, surveys, and transactional emails.
- Manage and execute email/SMS marketing calendar and ensure alignment with business priorities, demand forecasts, and internal stakeholders.
- Use customer data such as web-behavior to drive the message and content personalization.
- Devise and execute A/B tests, manage testing calendar, record results, and advise on improvements. Testing includes subject lines, message content, CTAs, customer cohorts, and segments, send time, and new features intended to drive performance lift.
- Work in partnership with designers and copywriters to optimize email creative and template structure based on best practices.
- Provide regular campaign performance reports that include opens, clicks, conversions, revenue, revenue lift, unsubscribes, etc.
- Regularly identify trends and email marketing strategies from other leading global brands to glean insights on best practices and new innovative ideas for email marketing tactics, including audits of how we can acquire, nurture and retain these customers.
- Constantly look for new ways to improve overall programs through new technology, tools, partners, trends, and best practices
- Work at office
- Bachelor degree in any discipline
- Skills Required: Digital Sales and Marketing, Effective email communication, Email Marketing, Good Ms office and Emailing skill, Professional eMail write up, Skilled in digital marketing, Writing email
- 1 to 3 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Email campaign, Email Communications, Email Marketing
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Advertising Ageny, Direct Selling/Marketing Service Company
- Age at least 25 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- 3+ years of digital marketing, marketing analytics, or email marketing experience, preferably in a related industry
- Strong communication skills – written and oral
- Impeccable grammar, writing skills, and deep understanding of direct vs. indirect email copy
- Sufficient experience in marketing automation and managing an email marketing program.
- Detailed knowledge of email regulations, best practices, and compliance internationally in various regulatory regimes
- Proven work experience in growing, engaging with, and analyzing the performance of a large email marketing database.
- Knowledgeable in Google Analytics, HTML/CSS, A/B Testing, and other CMS.
- Proficient in data analytics to determine important data and be able to suggest improvements.
- Knowledge of SEO/SEM.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Lunch Facilities: Full Subsidize
- Festival Bonus: 2
- As per company policy