A Reputed Group of Company
- Analyzing technical drawings, interpreting specifications and determining the electrical requirements of a given project.
- Liaising with other engineers and clients to ensure overall customer satisfaction.
- Managing and monitoring all assigned electrical projects.
- Ensuring health and safety codes are obeyed at all times.
- Completing quality assurance on all electrical components and projects, and writing up reports.
- Using CAD software to draft designs.
- Analyzing and approving various construction and engineering plans.
- Diagnosing problems and troubleshooting equipment.
- Ensuring all deadlines and budgetary requirements are met.
- Keeping abreast of the latest developments in electrical engineering.
- In-Depth Analysis of Project Requirements.
- Planning & implementing the electrical tasks of the assigned projects.
- Ensure 100% Quality of the assigned project tasks.
- Proactive Communication with various critical stakeholders.
- Supervision of the electrical works on project site.
- Preparing the required electrical materials list timely.
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Master of Science (MSc) in Electrical & Electronic Engineering
- Skills Required: Operation & Maintenance, Project Implementation, Project Management
- 5 to 7 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Electrical Drawing, Electrical Engineering, Project Implementation, Project Management, Project Planning
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
HVAC System, Technical Infrastructure, Trading or Export/Import
- Age 35 to 40 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Adequate knowledge on Airport Ground Lighting System (AGLS), Baggage Handling System (BHS), Passenger Boarding Bridge (PBB), Navigational AIDS installation and commissioning, HVAC system and Internal Building Electrification
- Good command on airfield lighting design
- Good command on ICAO Annex-14 and Aerodrome Manual
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill, Tour allowance
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2