- Quality Education and Monitoring:
- Oversee and monitor the continuous improvement of teachers’ quality through class observations and feedback.
- Provide support to Supervisor in ensuring and checking the deliverables from the Teachers, such as students’ academic updates, syllabus completion reports, assessment tools, etc.
- Provide support in data collection and surveys in all areas of academic activities for ensuring quality education.
- Help the supervisor in developing policies/procedures for the effective implementation of academic activities in School. Such as rules & regulations for the students, teachers, and all staff.
- Assist Supervisor in ensuring the quality standard of the school.
- Discuss and plan Quarterly Academic Progression Reports of students with the supervisor for further development.
- Ensure timely completion and submission of the necessary documents.
- School Management:
- Provide strategic and technical support (leadership, when applicable) in the overall school activities.
- Along with Supervisor, guide, evaluate and determine the priorities of the assigned teachers (and Assistant Education Coordinators, if applicable) to ensure the standard of education.
- Provide support in ensuring safeguarding and PSEA policies in the school.
- To provide support in scoping for students’ development, mainly the students who require special attention.
- Provide support during staff recruitment for schools when required.
- Provide support in the proper management of school logistics and budgets.
- Counsel to the guardians/parents when required.
- Provide support in organizing educational events and different national days with the students and the staff.
- Recruit teachers for schools when there is a need for new teachers.
- Team Management:
- Provide support and technical advice to the teachers (Staff, when applicable) regarding their well-being and everyday school activities under JAAGO policies through coordination and counseling.
- Take responsibility for the personal and professional development of the teachers (Staff, when applicable) throughout the year along with related teams.
- Respond to and resolve problems of other teams through coordination and counseling.
- Cross-Office Tasks:
- Provide support in organizing events with other assigned teams (for example, FO, CWT, etc.) in the school when required.
- Ensure tabulation transfer to CWT with quality.
- Ensure the implementation of the organizational policies in/out of the school in every aspect.
- Maintain proper communication with the supervisor to keep him/her updated with the overall school activities.
- Any other duties assigned by the supervisor.
- Work at office
- • Honors/Masters in Science, Math, Physics/ Chemistry/ biology or Public Administration or relevant any other discipline from any recognized university with a minimum 2nd division/class or equivalent GPA/CGPA in all academic examinations.
- 1 to 3 year(s)
- Age 25 to 35 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Have good knowledge of literacy competencies in Secondary Education. Minimum 2 years of teaching experience (preferably teaching experience with Class 9 & 10 curricula) in any discipline from any recognized School/ College
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Provident fund, Weekly 2 holidays
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- As per Organization’s Policy