QEC Education Consultancy
- Excellent communication skill (especially listening skills) is highly required for an education counsellor to have to be good on the job
- Patience should be a virtue worn at all times by individuals who work as education counsellors
- The ability to discern the body language of students is also important
- The ability to be proactive and not reactive at all times is of great importance
- Bachelor degree in any discipline
- University of Dhaka,North South University,BRAC University,IBA, Dhaka University,American International University Bangladesh students will get preference
- 2 to 5 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
australia visa, Computer skill, Education Counseling, Online (web/ e-mail) Support, Online Marketing, Student Visa Processing, Uk Education Consultancy, Uk Student visa Processing, usa visa, VISA
- Freshers are also encouraged to apply.
- Age 25 to 31 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Interpersonal (mediation) skills are needed for education counsellors to be able to solve problems that may arise between parents and teachers, or even between teachers and students as the case may be
- He/she must be easily approachable by teachers, students, and parents. That is to say that the counsellor should be friendly and accommodating
- 2-5 years of working in a similar role or capacity
- A first degree in Counselling; a Masters’s degree will be a welcome addition.
- Candidates with an IELTS score of 6.5 or more will be prioritized.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- T/A, Mobile bill, Tour allowance, Performance bonus
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2