- Eduminet- Education & Migration Network is looking for a Self-motivated, target oriented, and independent with a high degree of commitment Student Consultant who has the knowledge and Experience to Guide, consult, and Process the students who are willing to study abroad.
- Job Location: Banasree, Rampura, Dhaka
- Provide counselling and precise explanation (face-to-face or via other media) on Study abroad guidance to prospective students and/or their parents and ensure that such experience is positive and satisfactory.
- To achieve enrolment targets by Management through Leads Conversion to Enrolments
- Contribute and execute on-campus activities, and other national activities to drive student enrolment.
- The candidate is required to work on certain weekends and travelling (Domestic and International) to multiple locations when it is required.
- Support assigned agents, school/college counsellors and other stakeholders. Contributes to the work of the team and help to coordinate work to meet deadlines
- Excellent communication skill is highly required for an education counsellor to have to be an Expert in their position.
- Maintain and build up a good relationships with Students, Students’ guardians and clients.
- Must have Knowledge and Experience as a Consultant for Visa Consultation/ Study in Malaysia/ Study in Canada/ Study in Australia / Study in the UK. Student Visa Processing / Immigration/ Visit Visa/ Work Permit Visa/ Family Migration Visa.
- Receive and reply to emails, and carry out marketing and promotions via online and newspaper advertisements.
- Ability to Prepare and process necessary documents, cover letters and other essential documents related to Student visa processing.
- Communicating and working with partnering universities, Migration agents, Lawyers and Foreign Representatives.
- Managing Students’ databases and regularly following up with them.
- Bachelor degree in any discipline, Masters degree in any discipline
- Skills Required: Computer skill, Counselling, Strong computer skills and proficiency, Student Counselling, Student File Processing, Student Visa Processing
- At least 3 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Student Affairs, Student Counselling, Student File Processing, Student Recruitment, Student Visa Processing
Read More:_Education Consultant
- Age 23 to 40 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Self-motivated, target oriented, and independent with a high degree of commitment to meeting deadlines and objectives.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Well-versed with Microsoft Office applications.
- Ability to work and cooperate in a team-oriented environment – people oriented with a warm and cheerful disposition.
- Creative, resourceful, and customer-focused. Be prepared to spend time away from home, traveling nationally and internationally. Must possess a valid passport.
- Willing to work beyond normal working hours, including weekends and public holidays.
- Excellent communication skills in Bangla and English.
- Should have a good experience with visa processing systems.
- Should know computer basic knowledge of MS Word, MS Excell, PowerPoint, Graphics Design, and applications.
- Basic knowledge of Canva and other Graphical applications is preferred.
- Must have excellent phone manners and a lot of patience.
- Preparing and checking all legal documents related to VISA processing and visits abroad.
- Research the latest updates of VISAs of different countries.
- Candidates, who have completed their degrees from foreign universities can apply without experience.
Dhaka, Dhaka (Rampura)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- T/A, Mobile bill, Tour allowance, Performance bonus, Profit share
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- Attractive Commission