Unimass Holdings Ltd
- Sourcing, Surveying the reliable vendors or suppliers to provide quality goods at competitive prices.
- Reviewing product specifications, confirming best prices carefully and preparing purchase plan accordingly.
- Determining quantity and timing of deliveries of materials as per requirements.
- To analyze the stock, place the requisition based on the stock, get the approval, and move to the market with the members of purchase/procurement committee.
- Forecast price trends and their impact on future activities.
- Maintaining minimum stock level based on historical requirements analysis.
- Negotiating prices and contracts.
- Keep contract files and use them as reference for the future.
- Make frequent tours to company projects/sites and ensure smooth supply chain operation.
Read More:_Dy Manager/Asst Manager – Procurement & Supply Chain Management
- BBA, MBA or Graduate in any discipline
- Training in Supply Chain Management will be given preference.
- At least 5 year(s)
- Candidate who has similar position in real estate/ Developer Company will be given preference.
- Sound knowledge in MS Excel, Power Point & Word.
- Strong communication skill with positive mind-set, adaptability & flexibility.
- Willing to travel extensively across the country.
- Time management, verbal and written communication skills.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.