- Write project proposals for donors/ funding bodies,
- Prepare reports as per donor criteria and liaising with present financial donors,
- Responsible for increasing support from Friends of CRP (FCRP), regular donors,
- Organize meetings and give presentations,
- Collection of donations, fees on a regular basis,
- Organize fundraising tours, events,
- Maintain regular liaison with groups of FCRP,,
- Assist CRP to create new FCRP groups in other countries,
- Develop & implement ideas to increase fundraising,
- Develop personal rapport, network for encouraging potential individuals, groups to donate,
- Constantly search for new avenues, sources of fundraising/projects,
- Maintenance and collection from donation, source box,
- Maintain liaison with national and international bodies working in the field of disability and development,
- Ensure that current news, activities and photographs are shared with Publication and Communication Department on a regular basis,
- Maintain active coordination with other departments in relevant activities,
- Update CRP management to ensure the participation of CRP in related events,
- Ensure the fitting representation of CRP at different national and international platforms so that its interest is best served and conveyed,
- Maintain close coordination with team members at the department,
- Undertake any general secretarial and office duties related to fundraising, donor liaison and promotion as assigned by the supervisor.
Read More:-Donor Liaison Officer, CRP – Savar
- Work at office
- Minimum Masters in relevant discipline from any recognized university/institute.
- Additional degree/ training in the relevant area will be preferred.
- At least 2 year(s)
- Age 25 to 30 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- At least two years of professional experience with successful track record in the realm of donor liaison and fundraising at a renowned NGO.
- Outstanding proficiency in both written and spoken English,
- Good command in computer (i.e., MS-Office) is a must,
- Excellent interpersonal communication skill,
- Excellent presentation skill
- Person with disability are encouraged to apply
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Provident fund, Gratuity
- Festival Bonus: 2
- Yearly Increment, Limited Medical Facilities etc. Highly deserving candidate may be considered for higher initial salary.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.