Integrated Development Foundation (IDF)
- The Sustainable Enterprise Project (SEP) project aims at promoting entrepreneurs who will be involved at different level of value chain of dairy products. Each entrepreneur involved in each level of value chain is expected to operate his/her business at sustainable level. The sustainability of milk chilling center and relevant business entities will be operational along with the animal health center: with close relationship with livestock service providers and Micro-Enterprises; as the target area is at peri-urban the rapid reach of milk and dairy product will ensure a good market opportunity for the Micro-Enterprises product addressing positive environment.
- The objective of SEP is to increase the adoption of environmentally sustainable practices by targeted micro-enterprises. The project prioritizes a selected number of polluting micro-enterprises business clusters and supports the expansion of innovative economic activities conducive to a more sustainable environment.
- The duties and responsibilities of the Documentation officer are as follows:
- Under the supervision of Project Manager develop planning of documentation of the project events and activities;
- Plan and organize project activities monitoring and documentation to ensure the necessary support of quality implementation of the project;
- Develop different kinds of quality documentation, stories considering project progress and positive changes in people’s lives throughout the project implementation;
- Produce case studies, best practices, field experiences, newsletter and other advocacy materials;
- Participate in compilation and analysis of the data collected;
- Participate in the meeting, workshop with beneficiaries and stakeholders and create photo and report documentation.
- Ensure proper documentation as per standard practice and maintain files.
- Compile progress reports of the project.
- Develop a documentation and information center of the project.
- Use multiple software packages (including Adobe Acrobat Professional and MS office) and computer-based data system.
- Prepare press releases, project related progress reports and documents.
- To maintain strict confidentiality of information, documents and other internal and external communications.
- To carry out any other relevant tasks assigned by the IDF authority as and when necessary.
- Report to: Project Manager, SEP
- Work at office
- Masters in any discipline from Public University.
- At least 2 year(s)
- Age at most 35 years
- Age at most 35 years. Management has the right to make exceptions based on qualifications.
- Professional and clear written and oral communication skills both in English & Bangla.
- Good command on MS-Office (MS word, Excel, Power Point etc.)
- Excellent networking, communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Strong Analytical and Report-writing skills.
- Ability to work effectively with people from diverse backgrounds
- Willingness to travel to, and work in, remote areas for extended periods of time.
- 02 years’ related experience applicant will get preference.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill, Tour allowance
- Festival Bonus: 2
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.