- Sightsavers implements projects in over 30 countries in Africa and South Asia working to eliminate avoidable blindness and promote the rights of people with disabilities. We are looking for a District Coordinator DID – Inclusive Education to work closely with the Project Manager in the Bangladesh Office.
- Location: Narshingdi, Sirajgonj districts of Bangladesh
- Contract: 18 Month FTC
- Masters in Education, Development Studies, Social Welfare.
- Experience in project management, partnership management.
- Previous experience in working with Organisaitons with Persons with Disabilities (OPDs), Self-help Groups (SHGs).
- Understanding and working knowledge of working with donor funded projects and donor compliance.
- Demonstratable experience in project monitoring, evaluation, and learning.
- Experience in advocacy, communication, and proper documentation.
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office products, particularly Excel.
- Relationship building skills with internal and external audiences.