- Create and upload copy and images for the websites
- Write and dispatch email marketing campaigns
- Provide accurate reports and analysis to management to demonstrate effective return on investment (ROI)
- Research new online media opportunities that may benefit the business including mobile, social media, development of blogs and forums
- Design website banners and assist with web visuals
- Contribute to social media engagement and brand awareness campaigns
- Generate leads through social media marketing
- Manage all pages and social media platform
- Education Counseling and Sales
- Partner communications
- Email communication.
- Mike CRM online activity.
- Had to do other official tasks which are given by Management.
- Work at office
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, English or IT will be preferable but not limited.
- Fluent in English with excellent writing skills.
- At least 2 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- Age 20 to 35 years
- Excellent proficiency in the English Language.
- Presentable, self-motivated
- Computer literate
- Excellent communication skills
- Operating MS Word & PowerPoint
- Good Presentation Skills
- Education Counseling
- Educational Sales