Gakk Media Limited
- Professional skills in designing & deploying scalable, highly available, cost-effective, fault-tolerant systems & infrastructure.
- Defining and setting development, test, release, update, and support processes for DevOps operation.
- Build applications and test in the development environment using CI/CD pipelines.
- Installing, configuring, and maintaining different types of Servers, application software, and Operating systems (Windows, Windows Server, and Linux).
- Provide client support for different projects, this includes test/development and production environment preparation.
- Planning for cloud capacity, storage planning, and database performance of running solutions.
- Develop quality documentation of technical processes and procedures.
- Ensures version control integrity for software and non-software components by reviewing account requirements. Establishes approach for resolving discrepancies to ensure requirements are met.
- Identifying and deploying cybersecurity measures by continuously performing vulnerability assessment and risk management.
- Work at office
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) in CSE,
- Skills Required: Critical Thinking, Problem solving and decision making, Strong analytical
- 2 to 3 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
DevOps Engineer, Linux and windows environments, Project Management
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
IT Enabled Service, Telecommunication, Software Company
- Age 23 to 30 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Experienced in Linux /Windows/UNIX System Administration
- Expert on domain, ssl, apache/nginx setup
- Expert on bash script
- Had experience working with ASP.net project setup on both Windows and Linux OS
- Experienced with latest tech stack and tools deployment like NodeJS, NextJS, ReactJS, Go Lang, Redis, Microservice
- Strong knowledge on CI/CD on cloud like digitalocean, AWS, Azure and local server
- Work experience on Version Control like Github, Gitlab, Bitbucket etc
- Experience in System Monitoring and performance Tool like JMeter, AWS Cloudwatch etc
- Database (MSSQL, Oracle, NoSQL) setup on both Cloud and local data server
- Need team work collaboratively sync with Developers team