Beximco Textiles Division
- Implement sustainable chemical management system as per ZDHC chemical management guideline.
- Update Chemical Inventory in monthly basis for process and non-process chemicals & conduct local/Bangla MSDS/SDS and label for all chemical in all chemical using area. Ensure MSDS, labeling in chemical store, distribution sub-store, ETP, spot removing room and all relevant applicable area.
- To Keep under Microscopic observation of Micro-Organisms of ETP and taking idea about plant condition.
- Conduct internal audit for chemical store, prepare audit report with proper guidelines and suggestions and share it with relevant personnel and management.
- Prepare corrective action plan as per audit finding and share it to relevant sections for solving those issues as early as possible as required by buyer (H&M, Zara, etc.).
- Capable to communicate with buyer.
- Conduct chemical handling training, PPE training, Emergency chemical spill drill & HIGG related training; prepare documentation of HIGG FEM 3.0 for 3rd party verification.
- Monitor and follow-up ETP and guide ETP operator to run ETP smoothly for better performance of ETP; Boiler & WRP water test (Such as Hardness, TDS, PH) and maintain register.
- Maintain and optimize chemical dosing with jar test and minimize costing of ETP running; Check dosing chemicals quality and quantity regularly and report to assigned person.
- Collect data and keep record of water balance for different flow mater and energy data form utility department. Conduct awareness training of water saving for relevant worker and management level;
- Familiar and Capable to run Laboratory and all water testing machine ( for ph , DO, COD, BODS, TSS, TDS color, spectrophotometer) for regular testing of discharge water parameters.
- Conduct ETP wastewater test periodically by DoE ( Department of Environment) and Maintain ETP discharge water parameter according to DoE and ZDHC guideline;
- Apply and Renewal of ECC, CPP yearly basis from DoE and maintain close communication with DoE;
- Understand water treatment theory / technology and apply that knowledge to the water treatment process / production.
- Maintain the treatment plant systems
- Maintain and operate the filtering and chemical treatment processes
- Ensures that plant operations are in compliance with operating guidelines and that treated water is safe and acceptable entering the distribution system.
- Maintains all required records such as operating logs, chemical and repair part inventories, maintenance logs; distributes information to internal and external personnel.
- Performs routine preventive maintenance on plant equipment to include: operating adjustments and calibrations on equipment, basic mechanical and electrical work and cleaning, lubricating and replacing equipment parts.
- Any other task assigns by management.
- BSc and MSc in Chemistry, Environmental Chemistry, Environmental Engineering, Environmental Science, Chemical Engineering, Biochemistry, etc. from a reputed university (Educational qualification may be relaxed for the highly experienced/outstanding performers)
- 8 to 12 year(s)
- Age 30 to 38 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- At least 8 to 10 years of practical experience in Biological ETP in a reputed Industry
- Experience in the micro analysis for water & wastewater and familiar with ISO 17025 standards is preferable.
- Very Good command in English