A Fast-Growing Life Insurance Ltd.
- As a deputy company secretary, you’ll need to:
- Prepare agendas and papers for board, committees and general meetings and follow up on action points
- Draft minutes, resolutions, and lodge required forms and annual returns for submission to RJSC & IDRA.
- Ensure and follow-up decision which are approved by the committee.
- Maintain statutory books, including registers of members, directors and secretaries
- Deal with correspondence, collate information, write reports and communicate decisions to relevant company stakeholders
- Contribute to meeting discussions, and when required advise members of the legal, governance, accounting and tax departments for implications of proposed policies
- Monitor changes in relevant legislation and the regulatory environment and take appropriate action accordingly.
- Liaise with external regulators and advisers, such as lawyers and auditors
- Develop and oversee the systems that ensure compliance with all applicable codes, in addition to its legal and statutory requirements
- Pay dividends and manage share option schemes and take a role in share issues.
- Maintain the register of shareholders and monitor changes in share ownership of the company.
- Work at office
- Bachelor degree in any discipline, Masters degree in any discipline
- Having practical experience to deal with IPO issue
- At least 5 year(s)
- Age at least 30 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Assistant/ Deputy Company Secretary experience in Bank, Insurance, Financial Leasing Farm
Anywhere in Bangladesh