- Providing exceptional service to customers through live chat and email
- Working with team members and stakeholders to troubleshoot customer issues and being accountable for the successful resolution of these issues.
- Working as part of a team and off your own initiative to achieve quality and productivity targets.
- Stay updated on product knowledge and on top of any changes in company and team policies.
- Identify and communicate customer experience issues to help deliver product enhancements which solve real customer problems.
- Go above and beyond for our customers
- Work from home, Work at office
- Bachelor degree in any discipline
- At most 2 year(s)
Read More:_Customer Success Agent
- Age at least 22 years
- Team player with a “can do” attitude and desire to continually improve.
- Prior experience (1+ years) of working within a high-volume Customer Service environment and helping to drive impactful change.
- Superb time management and problem-solving skills with demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks at the same time.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Organizational skills.
- Innovative and creative thinking.
- Experience delivering against customer satisfaction targets in a fast-paced environment
- Fluent written and spoken English.
- We are a 24/7/365 team, the incumbent will need to work across day and night shifts, from Monday to Sunday.
- Additional language skills is a plus
- Experience working with Zendesk is a plus.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.