- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic.
- Experience with Microsoft Office, Surfer, Copyscape, WordPress, Keyword research, Content optimization and various other publishing tools.
- Strong writing, editing, and proofreading skills.
- Proven familiarity with SEO optimized writing and social media best practice.
- Brainstorming and producing search engine optimized articles and blog posts.
- Developing, creating, and deploying content for a diverse range of projects and streams across multiple digital platforms, ensuring it meets branding style, tone and marketing message requirements.
- Copywriting for email marketing campaigns, digital ad campaigns, landing pages, company websites, social ad creatives, blog content, applying best-practice SEO principles and processes
- Independently managing the end-to-end process of each project, from writing copy and sourcing images
- Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews, etc.)
- Work at office
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline
- 1 to 3 year(s)
- Age at least 25 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Content writing, Copy writing/ Script Writing, Documentation, Brand Communication, Content writing, Email Marketing, Good communication skills, Off Page & on-site SEO, Web Analytics
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.