Sheikh Fazilatunnessa Mujib Memorial KPJ Specialized Hospital & Nursing College
- Designation: Consultant / Specialist (Full Time)
- OPD Clinic as per schedule
- Patient Initial assessment, requesting the investigation, analyzing the rest of results, diagnosis, treatment, and re-assessment on follow-up.
- Will admit the patients under his/ her treatment
- Prescribe or administer therapy, medication, and other specialised medical care to treat or prevent illness or disease.
- Explain procedures and discuss diagnostic results or prescribed treatments with the patients and his/ her attendants.
- Monitoring the patients’ condition and progress and re-evaluate/ re-assessment and treat the patient accordingly.
- Patient to other specialists when necessary, also, consult with, or provide consulting services to, other physicians whenever requested.
- Take daily rounds for his/ her In-Patients and referred patients
- Write the patients complete medical records on time and also update the progress notes at the same time.
- Perform diagnostic or therapeutic procedures for which he/ she is specifically privileged according to his/ her qualification, licenses, training &. Experience.
- Responsible for approving the Discharge Summary, follow-up, Medical Report of his/ her patients.
- Ensure the implementation of all the approved policies and procedures, rules, regulations, protocols and guidelines, clinical pathways that guide and support the provision of clinical services.
- Direct and coordinate activities of nurses, assistants, specialists, therapists, and other medical staff inpatient care.
- Contribute to the development of policies and procedures as part of the continuous quality improvement of his/ her department.
- Serve on Departmental / Hospital Committees as requested
- On-Call as per hospital policy, as needed and will assume the duties of Coordinator of Department.
- Responsible should be involved in all other emergency codes of the hospital if necessary.
- Ensure that reports and information as required by the Medical Director
- Any assigned duty by management.
- Work at office
- Consultant: FCPS / M.D or Equivalent degrees, Valid BMDC Reg
- 3 Yrs Exp for the post obtaining Masters / Fellowship
- Specialist: FCPS / M.D or Equivalent degrees, Valid BMDC Reg
- Age at least 28 years
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Medical allowance
- Leave & Others as per Hospital Policy