Reputed Group of Industries
Key Selling Points
- Develop company’s HR strategy, policy and practices and ensure that these policies are understood and applied fairly and effectively.
- Develop efficient systems for collection information on performance
- Present statistical performance analysis and recommend solutions
- Provide training and development to managers on best practices
- Identify, report, and resolve interpersonal barriers to performance
- Set performance objectives and updating as necessary
- Focus on the areas of manpower planning, training and well-being.
- Advise and assist key company personnel in HR related issues and concerns as well as as labor law and legal procedures.
- Coordinate orientation program for all new joining staff.
- Conduct, review and analyse exit interviews.
- Identify, recommend and approve training programs for company employees.
- Address employee grievances as well as disciplinary issues where required.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Human Resource Management, Master of Education (M.Ed) in Education, Master of Law (LLM) in Law
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree
- Skills Required: Human Resource Management, Motivation, Organizational Development, Performance appraisal, Training
Read More:_Consultant – HR & Org Development
- At least 10 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Human Resources & Development, Organization Development/ Process Improvement
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Group of Companies
- Age at least 30 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Extensive experience working in MNC’s a plus.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Performance bonus
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.