FAS Finance and Investment Limited
- Minimum educational qualification: Master degree in any discipline/ MBA from a reputed university/ institution in home or abroad.
- Preferred qualification: CMA/CA/CS certification.
- At least 10 year(s)
- Age at most 45 years
- The deserving candidate should have 10 years of job experience as Company Secretary/Deputy Company Secretary/ Assistant Company Secretary of which minimum 05 years in Banks/ Non- Banking Financial Institution.
- Should have vast knowledge on Company Law & Commercial Law and Rules & Regulation of RJSC, BSEC, DSE, CSE. She/he is responsible to assist the Board of Directors and perform the duties and responsibilities as a Secretary of the Company mandated by the Companies Act 1994, Dhaka Stock Exchange (Listing) Regulations 2015, Corporate Governance Code 2018 and any other applicable laws.
- Age not exceeding forty five years (45) as on 30 November 2022. In case of experienced candidate Educational qualification & Age is relaxable.