BASUMATI ENERGY LTD.
- Ensuring meetings are effectively organised and minuted.
- Collecting all reports and submit to management for further processing.
- Maintaining effective records and administration.
- Office Management.
- Upholding the legal requirements of governing documents, rules, law, etc. (where relevant)
- Communication and correspondence.
- Arrange any board meeting resolution
- Update to the employer about listing rules and regulations
- Keep relation with employer, employees, auditor, government and non-government bodies.
- Annual Return Filing of the company
- Writing reports
- Work at office
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Masters in any discipline (Finanace, Management will be preferred)
- Skills Required: Discretion and diplomacy, Initiativenes, Interpersonal Skills, Strong admistrative quality
- At least 10 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Administration, Office Management, Reporting and Documentation
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Banks, Group of Companies
- Age at most 40 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Must be worked as a Company Secretary in a renowned group of companies.
- Ability to solve problem
- Work under pressure
Anywhere in Bangladesh
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill, Gratuity
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2