Qualitas Healthcare Bangladesh Limited
- LOOKING FOR DIVERSITY? BE A PART OF QUALITAS HEALTH FAMILY
- Qualitas Healthcare Bangladesh Limited (Qualitas Health Bangladesh) is the Bangladeshi arm of Qualitas Health group of companies. Established in 1997 in Malaysia, Qualitas Health has since integrated general practice (GP) clinics, dental clinics, medical imaging centres, therapy and rehabilitation centres, ambulatory care centres and eye specialist centers across the Asia Pacific Region. Qualitas Health upholds the same value across its group of companies to deliver highly accessible medical services with advanced technologies to the communities while sustaining the quality of healthcare. With more than 20 years of experience in healthcare industry to date, Qualitas Health has positioned itself strategically in Malaysia, Singapore and Australia, with experienced teams of doctors, managers and healthcare staff. Its comprehensive primary healthcare services offer a regional platform for improved healthcare for all.
- Now, it is the time to introduce highly accessible and quality medical services with advanced technologies to the Bangladesh communities. Qualitas Health Bangladesh is opening primary medical centers to support acute medical care, minor surgery and procedures, x-ray and ultrasound services, wellness and preventive care, telemedicine services in Dhaka city. To support the large client base at our primary medical centers we need your support as following roles:
- Work at office
- Degree/Diploma in Nursing and registered with the Bangladesh Nursing Council
- At least 3 year(s)
- Age 23 to 35 years
- At least 3 years related experience in a Hospital or Healthcare industry
- Good interpersonal skills with pleasant personality; good English language command
Anywhere in Bangladesh
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.