A Renowned Knit Composite Garments
- The selected candidate will be responsible for managing preparation& development of Sample and Bulk CAD patterns & Consumption of Knit products by using Gemini, GT CAD, Optitex Software.
- Major Jobs of the position is as follows:
- Organize the overall activities of the CAD Section and ensure uniform distribution of works among the team members
- Manage Style wise timely preparation & development of Patterns
- Workout the most efficient consumption for all buyers’ orders/styles using CAD.
- Arrange style wise pattern designing and pattern grading to ensure zero error in cutting.
- Verify & check the patterns to ensure the accuracy of the measurements of the garments.
- Maintain CAD document archive and retrieval for projects CAD Software inventory.
- Ensure Pattern calibration regular basis for measurement accuracy.
- Ensure cost reduction by achieving optimum efficiency of CAD, and making hundred percent accurate markers.
- Maintain good relation with marketing & production team for achieving organizational goal.
- Graduation in any discipline. Educational background can be considered in case of highly experienced candidate
- At least 8 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
cad softwear, Sample and CAD, To use CAD system to prepare knit garment sample and production mark
Read More:_CAD Manager (Knit Composite Garments)
- Age at least 30 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Minimum 8 years of experience in any reputed Knit composite garments in the CAD Section out of which 2 years in Managerial position.
- Must have knowledge of pattern making and grading (Gemini,GT, Optitex Software).
- The incumbent should be dynamic, well organized, self-driven & have a good personality.
- Must demonstrate an attitude of integrity, transparency, proactive stance and positive style.
- Computer skills in MS-Office, PowerPoint, and E-mail
- Good communication skill.