SAN Apparels Limited (Sreepur, Magura)
- Must have vast knowledge in Garber CAD Software and CLO3D
- To prepare pattern as per the requirement given by the buyer through merchandiser and ensure timely delivery of pattern.
- To prepare sample after approval from the buyer and send it to the concern sections of garments division.
- To ensure that any change made in the previously approved sample is communicated to the concern persons timely.
- To Check Sketching sample & Making Sample as per Buyer Requirement
- Create a master pattern for each size which within a range of garment sizes, using measurement charts, drafting instruments, CAD computers, and/or grading devise.
- Determine the best layout of pattern pieces to minimize waste of material and mark fabric accordingly.
- Examine sketches, sample articles, and design specifications to determine quantities, shapes, and sizes of pattern parts, and to determine the amount of material or fabric required to make product consumption.
- Mark samples and finished patterns with information such as garment size, section, style, identification, and sewing instructions.
- Assessment of design sample, fit sample, red seal & gold seal samples upon received from the buyer.
- Thorough Knowledge of fabrics consumption, pattern grading, CAD marker, fabrics construction, fabrics quality, tests & washes, seam strength & shrinkage performance etc.
- Must have good knowledge of woven & knit garment manufacturing process and risk assessment of the product.
- Ensure cost reduction by achieving optimum efficiency of CAD and making hundred percent accurate markers.
- Any other works as assigned by the management.
- Review and Understand buyer comments on Pattern & Sample and ensure necessary correction as required by buyer.
- To provide technical advice and support to customers, merchandising staffs, factories, and production team members.
- To communicate with buyer, merchandiser, and factory production staffs whenever necessary
- Responsible for CAD machine maintenance.
- Conduct Root cause analysis of poor performance on Efficiency.
- Prepare and modify monthly analysis reports with required updates and submit to GMT department head.
- Assist Cad & cutting team in conducting analysis based on booking status and analyzed performance.
- Prepare and update monthly progress report on productivity performance.
- Make sure the authentic records of daily, weekly, and monthly.
- Data analysis and investigate monthly trends of each KPIs.
- Produce necessary analysis report on demand of management.
- Actively take part with ERP section in developing and modifying IE related modules as per company’s demand.
- Be responsive to any other responsibilities as assigned by Management.
- Bachelor degree in any discipline
- Textile Engineering / Post-graduation / Graduation in any other
- Skills Required: Computer skill, MICROSOFT OFFICE
- At least 8 year(s)
- Age at least 32 years
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s): Capabilities in Garber software, 3D Animation, Cutting Section, To use CAD system to prepare woven & knit garment sample and production mark
- Applicants serving in woven & Knit Garments industry will be given preference.
- Must be smart, intelligent, dedicated and enriched with moral characteristics.
- Must have standard level of English language proficiency in writing and speaking.
- Utilization of production inputs
- Identifying the reasons of low efficiency
- Be in process of continual development of working efficiency and quality.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- As per Company Policy