Plan International Bangladesh
- The Business Development Specialist (BDS) is responsible for managing and coordinating all grant proposal development and reporting both for Country office covering all geo-locations of Plan International Bangladesh, in collaboration with the respective Technical Leads and the Head of Divisions, Program Management and Implementation team, System and Ops team and HR-OD team and Girls Rights Hub team.
- With support from Director Programme Development and Learning (DPDL), the BDS is responsible for establishing a funding strategy through internal and external donor mapping, liaison and relation building with potential donor agencies including business intelligence. S/he ensures donors’ requirements and compliance to Plan’s corporate policies, procedures, and alignment to response goals and objectives, maintaining at all times the ethical standards of the organization in grants acquisition.
- This position is based in the Country Office with frequent travels to Cox Bazar and other divisional offices. S/He supports Director Programme Development and Learning (DPDL) to lead fundraising/proposal development processes within Plan International Bangladesh to meet the grants acquisition annual target.
- Master’s degree preferably in Business Administration, Social sciences, or other relevant field from a recognized University with around 3 years of proven experience in a similar job.
- At least 3 year(s)
- We are looking for a passionate team member who is capable of managing fundraising/proposal development processes within Plan International Bangladesh to meet the grants acquisition annual target. Experience of grant management systems, knowledge of funding opportunities especially calls, formats and donor compliance of diverse institutional donors (EU, USAID, AusAid, DFID, SIDA etc.).