A Reputed Software Development Company
- Conducting market research to identify new business development opportunities.
- Assisting with the preparation of presentations and pitches for CEO / prospective clients.
- Creating and implementing strategies and identifying new markets to enter.
- Maintain the schedules of CEO/Director and ensure all appointments and meeting updates.
- Schedule meetings and prepare minutes.
- Coordinate administrative preparation for meetings, seminars, workshops, ensuring all necessary documents and travel requests are sent to participants; prepare relevant documents and power-point presentations.
- Prepare travel requests for official travel, obtain security clearance, make flight and hotel reservations, prepare travel files and ensure logistic arrangements for smooth conduct of the meetings/workshops in the office and outside venues
- O level / A level is Must
- Graduate from any reputed university
- Graduation from a foreign institute will add an advantage
- 3 to 5 year(s)
Read More:_Business Coordinator to the Director and CEO
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as a Business Coordinator reporting directly to senior management
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills, with an ability to become familiar with new programs and software
- Proficiency in English is essential
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Business Coordinator / Company Secretary
- Problem-solving attitude.
- Collaborative team spirit.
- Special preference will be given to “A” Level degree holders
- Strong organizational, project management and problem-solving skills with multi-tasking abilities
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Bonus (Two festivals and one Year End).
- Weekend (2) Two: Friday and Saturday
- Lunch Facilities: Partial Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Transport facility subject to availability.
- Medical Insurance as per company policy.
- Excellent and friendly working environment.