Reliance Insurance Limited
- Civil & Structural Work Inspection.
- Researching and providing estimates for civil projects.
- Proper Monitoring and optimizing the execution of civil works with approved BOQ & Work order.
- Confidently liaising with Clients, Professional subcontractors & Vendors.
- Project management duties (e.g. managing budgets, resources, deadlines, acquiring and compiling quotes)
- Managing Repair & Maintenance of infrastructure projects.
- Work at office
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Civil Engineering
- Skills Required: AutoCAD, Communication and Negotiation Skill, Problem Solving Ability, Strong leadership and team management skill
Read More:_Building Project Engineer (Civil)
- At least 3 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Age at most 35 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Knowledge on BNBC, FSCD rules
- Knowledge on Building Management System
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill, Performance bonus, Provident fund, Weekly 2 holidays, Insurance, Gratuity
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.