ECTA Dhaka Ltd.
- Take proper care of the children in the Child Care Center.
- Monitor and record children’s arrival & departure time in the register.
- Ensure safety, security and healthy environment for the children.
- Submit periodic activity report and food and medication report to factory management.
- Monitor children for health & personal habits such as diet, rest, toilet habits, etc.
- Prepare & serve foods & refreshments to the children as per schedule and maintain appropriate standards.
- Communicate with the children’s parents and taking necessary step, if required.
- Change children’s clothes & diapers as needed.
- Conduct children’s various sporting activities as authorized by the Management.
- Any other tasks assigned by management.
- SSC, SSC (Vocational), Dakhil.
- Diploma in Nursing Science and Midwifery.
- 1 to 2 year(s)
- Only females are allowed to apply
- Professional Certificate is essential in Child Care.
- Good communication skills.
Anywhere in Bangladesh
Compensation & Other Benefits
- As per company policy.