Securities limited of a reputed private commercial bank
- Trade Execution of clients
- Assist in account opening
- Response helpline number and ensure proper support.
- Receive & response to the telephonic buy/sell order of our customer and ensure proper execution.
- Monitoring margin loan and give feedback to the monitoring committee.
- Ensure proper documentation and ensure all compliance issues.
- Introducing the potential clients and ensure them proper feedback.
- Creation of the new business scopes for the institution
- Bachelor degree in any discipline
- BBA or equivalent degree from a reputed university, preferably Accounting/Finance background.
- No Third Division, Minimum CGPA 2.50 out of 4.00.
- Skills Required: Analytical Thinking, Excellent communication skill
- Age at least 18 years
- Experienced candidates with 3 years of experience will be preferred.
- Candidates must possess an Authorized Representative registration certificate from BSEC.