- To support its continuous growth, we are looking for an experienced and competent candidate in the following position for our Consumer Brands Division.
- Portfolio: Hygiene Products
- Support business growth and development through preparation and execution of marketing objectives, advertising and promotional strategies
- Prepare and update the costing of the responsible brand with the change of different parameters which are exchange rate, duty structure etc.
- Improve cost base to ensure the brand profitability and affordability
- Develop annual sales forecast, suggest on production and procurement plan
- Manage day to day activities associated to all marketing efforts, including project management, creative development, and cross-functional implementation campaign
- tracking and reporting as per necessity
- Develop and supervise all advertising campaign in print, electronics and outdoor media as well as event products
- Undertake and commission market research to identify market opportunities for new and existing products.
- BBA/MBA in Marketing from any reputed university.
Read More:_Asst. Brand Manager / Brand Manager
- At least 4 year(s)
- Age at most 35 years
- At least 4 years of relevant work experience from any leading FMCG company.
- Very good at communication, Analytical and decision making skill to choose media, creativity to develop promotional strategies.
- Females are highly encouraged to apply.
- Competitive Salary
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Professional Working Environment
- Performance Driven Career