Key Selling Points
- Must be able to travel to source/select/purchase materials to identify the best materials in consideration of the project budget.
- Having a comprehensive idea about the interior market therefore must spend time researching materials quality, price and usability according to the usage condition
- Take brief from client and design accordingly
- Produce 2d plan, 3D model and rendering
- Design and services demonstration to the client
- Providing technical advice and suggestions for improvement on particular projects.
- Negotiating with suppliers and vendors to ensure the best contracts.
- Authorizing technical drawings and architectural plans.
- Drawing up work schedules and communicating any adjustments to members and clients.
- Gathering data, compiling reports and delivering presentations to relevant stakeholders
- Delegating tasks and scheduling meetings and training sessions where required.
- Completing quality assurance and providing feedback to the team.
- Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch)
- 4 to 8 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Architecture, Architecture firm, Interior Design
- Age 26 to 35 years
- As an Architect, you must have a clear idea about market trends including but not limited to materials & materials treatment, fixtures & fittings, lighting, furniture, decorative items, and styles, therefore you must be a market-oriented person. Must be spontaneous, energetic, client-oriented and a good negotiator to be successful in this role. You must be a deeply logical thinker with an eye for detail and design, and an ability to solve problems efficiently. Being highly organized multi-taskers who embrace flexibility and can prioritize many different duties and projects at once. Have no problem meeting deadlines and are capable of communicating effectively with clients and working as part of a team.
- Required Skills:
- Possessing a Bachelor’s degree in architecture
- Demonstrating proficiency in AutoCAD,3d modeling, and rendering
- Having experience producing construction documents
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill, T/A
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.