Spectrum IT Solutions Ltd.
- Design & Build Advanced Application for Android platform using Flutter
- Developed two or more iOS/Android apps with Flutter; either deployed on the AppStore/Google Play or available on Github
- Work at office
- Bachelor in Engineering (BEngg)
- It doesn’t matter where you went to college or what your CGPA was as long as you are smart, passionate, ready to work hard, and have fun.
- Skills Required: Flutter UI, Mobile Application Design, Mobile Application Development in Android and or Cross Platform
- At least 2 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Mobile Application Design, Mobile Application Development in Android and or Cross Platform, Mobile Application UI
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
IT Enabled Service, Software Company
- Freshers are also encouraged to apply.
- Age 20 to 35 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Skills Required: Flutter, Java, Kotlin, Swift (iOS)
- Experience on the Entire App Life Cycle – Concept, Design, Build, Deploy, Test, Release to AppStore/Google Play and Support.
- Strong knowledge of Android and Flutter SDK, different versions of Android and Flutter, and how to deal with different screen sizes
- Strong knowledge of Android & Flutter UI design principles, patterns, and best practices Have sound knowledge in Kotlin and cross-platform will be preferable
- Ability to write readable code, create extensive documentation for existing code, and refactor the previously written code into a readable state
- Have a good understanding of Agile development and why it is necessary
- Good Knowledge and Proficient Experience with Java & Eclipse are required
- Understand how to optimize client-facing software
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
- Database/Persistence layer implementation (SQLite, Room, etc.)
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Experience with automated testing and building
- Locations, Map API’s and google calendar integration
- Minimum 2+ years’ experience with Flutter is mandatory
- Understanding of Android Keyboard API
- Knowledge of functional or object-oriented programming
- Rock-solid at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts
- Should have experience of using version control systems (Git and Github)
- Candidates need to be highly professional, friendly, courteous, and able to meet committed deadlines.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- T/A, Tour allowance, Performance bonus
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.