ASPADA PARIBESH UNNAYAN FOUNDATION
- MUST require to stay in the Farm for full time.
- Managing employees by providing them with training in safety protocols and best practices for their position.
- Visiting member’s cattle to ensure their herd health, production and educate members through training.
- Determining herd health and diet requirements to ensure that animals are healthy and productive.
- Ensuring that all safety regulations are met at all times to minimize risk of injury or death to workers or animals.
- Conducting research on new farming techniques or equipment that may improve efficiency or reduce costs.
- Managing the finances of the farm by creating budgets and monitoring expenditures.
- Providing leadership to employees by setting an example through hard work and dedication to the job.
- Implementing breeding programs based on best practices to ensure high quality cattle fattening and milk production.
- Monitoring the health of animals to detect illness or injury and taking action to remedy the situation.
- Maintain liaison with livestock department, ensuring that firm activities comply with government regulations.
- Recommending changes to equipment or procedures to ensure maximum efficiency and productivity.
- Record keeping (herd health, production, reproduction inventories).
- Monthly reporting for production, revenue and expense.
- Maintaining monthly inventories.
Read More:_Animal Husbandry cum Farm Manager
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Animal Husbandry
- At least 3 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
animal husbandry, Farm Management
- Age 32 to 40 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Must stay in Farm, accommodation is provided by the company.
- Knowledgeable of disease and injury treatment and calf pulling.
- Knowledgeable in dairy nutrition.
- Ability to motivate employees.
- Ability to work with all types of people.
- Ability to communicate with a broad spectrum of individuals.
- Knowledge of milking procedures.
- Knowledge of records keeping.
- IT skills
- Motor-cycle riding.
- Teamwork and leadership
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 3
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.