ASPADA PARIBESH UNNAYAN FOUNDATION
- MUST require to stay in the Farm for full time.
- Full knowledge about Bangladeshi crops, vegetable and fruits cultivation, production and price.
- Should have good knowledge about seeds quality, production and harvesting.
- Idea about new technology in farming.
- Ensure quality parameters at every step of production line.
- Monitor production to ensure that seeds are produced by meeting production standards.
- Discuss inspection results with responsible production personnel.
- Segregate all products and materials that fail to meet specifications.
- Maintain all the controlled documents in a timely and accurate manner.
- Ensure good hygiene conditions both of the plant and personnel.
- Ensure date coding, sealing, weight and so on.
- Keeping an up-to-date knowledge of pests and diseases.
- To perform the jobs as and when required or offered by supervisor time to time.
- Recruiting, training/instructing and supervising project members.
- Other office requirements as indeed.
- B Sc./M Sc. in Agriculture/Seed Science and Technology from reputed university.
- Candidate having relevant job experience will get privilege
- At least 3 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Agriculture, Seed Science and Technology
- Age 32 to 40 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Good communication
- Analytical skills
- Commercial awareness
- IT skills
- Motor-cycle riding.
- The ability to apply technical knowledge of the environment and legislation/public policy matters in a practical environment
- Teamwork and leadership
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 3
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.