Shelter Housing Limited
- To prepare specifications, detail drawings, cost estimation and analysis from drawings and plans.
- Able to prepare and maintain construction work bar chart.
- Estimating the cost of a project, which includes materials, labor and more.
- Must have knowledge and ability to do construction site investigation, studying of survey reports and construction material.
- Supervise the construction work and maintain inventory management of the construction materials.
- Maintain control of projects expenditures to avoid cost overruns.
- To maintain records of work done by contractors.
- Supervision of contractors and vendors to maintain control of project schedules and costs.
- Planning, considering the budget and timeline to finish the project.
- Ensuring and scheduling availability of skilled and efficient labor and resolving any labor issue, filing tenders and material procurement.
- Managing and controlling the smooth functioning of every aspect of the project.
- Ability to work independently and under time pressure.
- B. Sc in Civil Engineering from a reputed university, preferably BUET.
Read More:_AGM (B.Sc. Civil Engineer)
- Age 28 to 35 years
- The applicant should have excellent experience in RESIDENTIAL APARTMENT BUILDING CONSTRUCTION AREAS.
- The applicants should have experience in the following areas: Designing, Drafting, Project Management and Auto CAD (3D).
- The applicants should have experience in the following areas: real estate, architecture and interior design firms.
- Applicants must be able to speak English and Bangla fluently.
- Applicants must have the ability to delegate work and must be able to visit sites and oversee finishing materials being implemented.
- Excellent in logical interpretations and complex mathematical calculations.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- As per company rule.