- TEAM: Operations
- WHAT WE VALUE: At Noora Health, we value diversity, equity, and inclusion, and we understand the value of developing a team with different perspectives, educational backgrounds, and life experiences. We prioritize diversity within our team, and we welcome candidates from all gender identities, castes, religious practices, sexual orientations, and abilities – among many others. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply for positions at Noora Health.
Read More:_Administrative and Procurement Associate
- Provides administrative and procurement support to ensure efficient operation of the office.
- Schedules meetings and supports visitors.
- Carries out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning etc.
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning administrative projects and expediting work results.
- Makes travel arrangements for senior staff such as booking flights, cars, and hotel or restaurant reservations.
- Procure goods and services and need to coordinate with Accounts.
- Exhibits polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail.
- Supports the team by performing tasks related to organization and strong communication.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements, calling for repairs, maintaining equipment inventories and evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Provides information by answering questions and requests.
- Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level, anticipating needed supplies, placing, and expediting orders for supplies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Masters or equivalent education required, MBA preferred (must have)
- 3 to 5 year(s)
- 3 to 5 years of administrative assistant experience
- Knowledge of appropriate software including Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook, Microsoft PowerPoint and Adobe Acrobat
- Strong experience with Excel and data visualization skills (e.g. Google drive)
- Experience in working with any reputed NGO or other relevant institution
- Excellent documentation and filing skills
- Proficiency in Bengali and English is required
- Outstanding communication skills and ability to work seamlessly as part of a diverse team
- More empathetic and observation power
- Age is not more than 35
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.