- Post and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded
- Update accounts payable, ensure timely payment of invoices, and perform reconciliations
- Assist in the processing of balance sheets, income statements and other financial statements according to legal and company accounting and financial guidelines, as per ITO & IAS.
- Assist with reviewing of expenses, payroll records etc. as assigned
- Handle accounting software in Excel sheet, ERP and Tally independently.
- Update financial data in databases to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available when needed
- Prepare and submit weekly/monthly reports
- Handling of Banking Related work like BTB & Export.
- Candidates having no working experience in RMG industry NEED NOT APPLY.
- Handle of all Tax & VAT related matters of the company.
- Prepare Annual Income Tax computation and submitting Income Tax Return.
- Handle Income Tax related issues of employees.
- Prepare half yearly Withholding Tax Return and other statutory return as per ITO and submission to the DCT.
- AIT/ VDS certificate provide to supplier.
- Submit Withholding Tax & VAT to Govt. exchequer and collect acknowledgement copy.
- Prepare monthly VAT return and submission through online as well as hard copy to respective VAT Circle.
- Any other tasks as assigned by the supervisor.
- The candidates should have M.Com/ MBA (Accounting) from any reputed University.
Read More:_Accounts Officer (TAX & VAT)
- At least 5 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Accounts, Finance, VAT and Tax
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Age at least 25 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Must have computer literacy.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2